Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is an important Internet marketing strategy. Search engine optimization (SEO) very much revolves around Google today. However, the practice we now know as SEO actually pre-dates the world’s most popular search engine co-founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
Our goal of SEO is to help increase your site’s visibility in search engines, as part of your Managed Web Solution. There are literally hundreds of articles written on the Internet with information to increase your SEO. To get you started, we recommend reading documentation from the Search Engines themselves. Google has an article about how to increase your SEO, and Bing has an SEO article also. Below we have summarized many of the most important aspects of increasing your SEO:
- Original Content. One of the factors that all search engines emphasize is to have original content. This just means your website information shouldn’t be copied from a different website directly.
- No broken links. If a search engine crawls your site and finds a broken link, it will negatively impact your SEO. Make sure that any URL links that you have on your site go to their correct destination.
- Updated regularly. Search engines can tell if your website is kept updated. Active websites tend to rank higher then sites that are never updated. Updating your site will help your website rank higher in search engine results.
- Using Keywords on your webpage. This includes having Keywords in your Title, URL, and Header Tags. For example, let’s say your website is about Greyhounds. You will want to use the word “greyhound” in your webpage titles and headers when applicable. It’ll help your SEO to use the keywords describing your website in locations that search engines crawl. Also, if you have an internal link it is important to keep the keyword in the hyperlinked text. For example, a good keyword internal link for our site: here is more information on installing WordPress. Note that the keywords “install” and “WordPress” are part of the link.
- Keep your site clean. If your website has a virus on it, it can dramatically effect your SEO. Make sure that you periodically check your site for viruses and keep any third party programs updated.
Just remember that it may take time to rank high in search engines. But as long as your site’s updated, original, and functional it will increase it’s SEO.
Transform your website SEO into a customer magnet.
Help your website to rank up in the search engine.
Track Your Website Ranking
Timely monitor the rank of your website on Google.
Suggest The Keywords
Put high-quality write-ups and phrases on your website.
To help SEO, submit an XML sitemap to search engine automatically.
Search Engine Plan Perfect For You!
Marketing magic at it’s best.
Choose Perfect SEO Plan
* Included in Managed Hosting Plans only!
Keyword ranking report & Competitor analysis
(You will aid us in keywords for your industry)
Website Scan Frequency
Website report: site review and health, insights, On-page optimization, Popularity and Social Media when needed
Monthly: site review and health, insights only
Full: site review, health, insights, optimization
Personalized Search Optimization
Yes, but limited
Personalized Marketing Plan
Auto submission to Google
Auto submission to Bing
Google analytics integration
Notifications, alerts and monthly report
Keys to Good Search Engine Optimization
Do you provide a reason for people to spend more than a few seconds reading your pages?
Important SEO factor after creating good content is good keyword research.
Make sure you actually used those words in your content!
Search engines love new content. That’s usually what we mean when we say “fresh.”
A “vertical” search engines devoted to things like images, news, local and video.
Search engines are increasing trying to show direct answers within their search results.
HTML H1 Title Tag
HTML titles remain important HTML signal that search engines use to understand about a page.
Meta Description Tag
The title is the equivalent of a book title, the meta description is the blurb on the back the book.
A quality site should produce meaningful interactions with users.